Thursday, June 28, 2007

They're On to Me

The kids over at AlterNet are getting warmer (no pun intended) about my plans for the future.

"I have never met Mr. Gore. I make no claim to any inside knowledge on this question. I have no idea whether he's gaining or losing weight.

But I think he's coming.

I think he's going to find it impossible to resist.

And I think progressives should get busy, right now, working to hasten the day."
Easy, fellas. All in due time. You ever been to a Stones show? They make you wait FOREVER before they come on stage and it's not all because Keith is passed out backstage. I'm working on it, and it's going to be big.
"Plus, you want to know the first thought that will spring into the minds of 90 percent of Obama supporters, the instant that Gore announces?

"Gore/Obama 2008.""
You're close, but "GoreBama 08" makes a better bumper sticker. I'm listening.

No comments: