Tuesday, July 17, 2007

When Green is Not Good - Darth Nader Returns


While FA wholeheartedly supports the idea of independents having a shot at the title, I also believe that the time for shenanigans and grandstanding has passed. (I'm looking at you, Nader.)

I nearly tossed my Organic Raisin Bran this morning when I saw this:

"Consumer advocate Ralph Nader says he's considering running for president, and accuses Democrats of trying to shut smaller parties out of the political process."

FFS. I can't imagine why we would want to keep you out Ralphie. It worked out so well having you around last time. BTW, no need for accusations, we're on the warpath (not that kind) this time. Last I checked, consumers are still being screwed left and right, so it appears you still have some other work to do.

This message brought to you by FOGB '08.

No comments: