Thursday, July 5, 2007

There's No Point In Hiding It...

I'm sure you have all seen it in the news by now, and I am not going to shy away from discussing a topic like this. I even appeared on the Today Show to talk about it. Here goes...

"I've fallen out of love with politics."

What? You expected something else? n00bs.

Notice how carefully I worded my statements though. If you've read my book, The Assault on Reason, you know how I feel about how easily distracted most sheeple are. In order to preserve my "surprise" until exactly the right moment, I'll be taking advantage of that fact for as long as I can. Here's my quote:

“I don’t have any plans or any intentions of being a candidate again. The main reason is I am involved in a different kind of campaign to try to raise awareness to what I believe is truly the most-serious crisis our civilization has ever faced.”

You have to give it to me, I pulled that off on live TV. I defy you to find a more perfect non-answer. I'll answer that question soon enough, but it will be on my terms.

As for that "other" story about me in the news... Who knew you could do 100mph in a Prius? Why are we still driving regular cars? Notice which news agency left out that part.

No comments: