Monday, July 23, 2007

With Friends Like This... - iGrudge Round 3

So I came out to California for a few days thinking I could clear the air and end the feud me and you know who have apparently been having. I thought everything was going well. I've been nice. I haven't mentioned that the guest house smells of sweat soaked hot yoga mats and incense, and I haven't said a word about the lava lamp installation controlled by a rack of Xserves (just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should).

I started to sense that something was up, so I checked my feed reader and the guy is going nuts about me being here. I mean, there's wireless covering every inch of this property. Didn't you think I would notice?

Of course you did. Message received.

It's all fun and games until I get back to the White House. Then we'll see what's funny.

BTW - I'm sorry, tofu just isn't food. Not in burger form, not in tofurkey form, not in any form. If you want to eat hog slop then go for it, just don't be surprised when sane people don't join in.

Update: Seems it's finally over, but some clown is posting as me in the comments of the post noting the end of the iGrudge. I may be derivative, but I'm no spammer. Knock it off.

No comments: