Thursday, July 5, 2007

Plans and Intentions

Some have said that I finally put to rest the belief that I would run. I'd say they need to look again.

"I don’t have any plans or any intentions of being a candidate again"

What does that really mean?

plan (plān) n. - A scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective: a plan of attack.

in·ten·tion (ĭn-těn'shən) n. - An aim that guides action; an objective.

can·di·date (kān'dĭ-dāt', -dĭt) n. - A person who seeks or is nominated for an office, prize, or honor.

The objective of the plans I have made is not to simply become a candidate. Been there, done that. I intend to win and the purpose of the win is not the office itself. More TBA.

So there you have it. When people start whining and claiming "flip flop" once the announcement comes you can all point and laugh at their stupidity knowing I did no such thing.

No comments: