Monday, July 9, 2007

Republican4Life - Greenie Awards

After seeing the backlash over Live Earth driven by those who are so content suckling on the fossil fuel teat I decided I would institute the first annual "Greenie Awards" to be given to the biggest jackasses across the internet. The first Greenie goes to the proud soul known as 'republican4life" on the cafepharma boards. I know, I know who would have thought that someone who makes a living by pushing processed chemicals would not be in my camp? Shocking.

Here's a brief quote from this genius:

"How about this libs?

To be fair, why don't we have a concert that's pro-America? We can have real singers like Tede NUgent, Skynyrd and proud country artists talk about pride and debunk Gore's bs.

As for me, I don't hate America or money so I used up more energy this wekeend then ever! LOL"

I don't know who this "Tede NUgent" fellow is, but that doesn't look like a very Pro-American name to me. As for the "proud" country artists... Pride is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, so I don't see any need to have them around (unless you mean Willie which I am sure that you don't). I am a Christian after all, and I wouldn't want to associate with those who wish to sings songs about shoving footwear up the asses of others (I must have missed that line in the Bill of Rights). Not much to be proud of if you ask me.

So enjoy your Greenie "republican4life" and don't call me when your Hummer runs out of gas on the way to the NASCAR race and your Milwaukee's Best just won't stay cold because it's so flingin flangin hot outside.

Congrats you fine pillar of society!

No comments: